[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 11:11:10 PST 2012

greetings

the main push has been to gather more combat archers for gulf war.
from what I'm told having never been able to afford gulf war, the predominate combat archery scenarios are all heavy , thus more heavy combat equipment has been made, also it is much faster to use the baldars / asguards when making combat arrows / bolts, as all parts are premade.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur