[Ansteorra-archery] While were shaking things up ...

Joey xferdesk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 10:42:16 PST 2012

You shouldn't worry about "time in the sun". It shouldn't be about the recognition. It's nice to see old friends, meet some new ones and to see how you've improved your skills over time. As long as we have a way for all of us to get together and support what we enjoy, then we can only grow.

Griffin Fane