[Ansteorra-archery] Kings Archer

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 19:04:49 PST 2012

greetings

while you are of course allowed your opinion in this matter .
the fact is that this royal huntsman's rules are posted, end of story.
if however you wish to add your proposed shoot to a discussion about future
possible options for the rh, they are welcome.

the ca community has spent years trying to lose the " target archery" image
" were not those guys , see were out here getting hit just like the rest of
the heavies " " did you see me kill that guy "
they have made great strides in that direction, to fall back now , and say "
they don't like us over there , we are all archers , we wanna play with you
instead " is really sad .
they need to stop straddling the fence, and seriously work on group tactics,
as well as individual skills, to step up and volunteer to be " archer
generals " and actually put the archers to effective use .to lead  ,  not
whine that no one uses them effectively.
as long as the combat archery community isn't serious about themselves , why
should the heavies call them equals ? why should the target archers have to
give up their one day in front of the crowns to make the combat archers feel
more loved ??

there are many sides to this puzzle, will chocolate fall out when its opened
or will it be pin head ??  I don't have a clue , but I really hope that
everyone will work together to come to some kind of agreement,so that this
kind of thing doesn't happen in the future ,  who knows if it is a good
agreement maybe the crowns will even give it a try at some later rh  ; )

as always , just my opinion,
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur