[Ansteorra-archery] While were shaking things up ...

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 21:15:10 PST 2012

greetings

actually the people in elfsea have done something similar in the past , I
still have a seashell token given me by the then baroness as recognition for
shooting the tourney with more than one weapon style ( crossbow, and recurve
as I hadn't made my fist longbow yet at that time  :)

>>Help others, teach others,
> guide others, LEAD others, that is a CHAMPION (at least in my opinion)
>
> Vincenti<<

see, and just when you start to think they may be too hard he....
uuummm....young  to understand , they say something to make you proud !!!
 = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur