[Ansteorra-archery] Lady of the Lake?

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 06:45:34 PDT 2012

Don Sebastian,

Greetings Honorable Lord!

Thank you for responding. I am trying to revive archery here in the Barony
of Bonwicke and as
such I am authoring a training manual to inform, then instruct. I have
found that there is no
Ansteorran Archery training manual per se. There are some informative links
on the Kingdom
archery web page which are of great value, but they are generic. I was
hoping to create something
slanted towards the SCA. I would like to include some sort of guideline for
a path to the Arc'd Or award.
I have read the award verbage, but I would also like to have your input as
to how you see a candidate,
and what her/his qualities should be ie.

"A general expertise in bows, crossbows, selfbows, bow and arrow
construction".

Please comment about the idea of a Ansteorran Archery training manual, and
the path to the award.

Yours In Service,

Ld. Francois

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Sebastian <sebastianf at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Ld Francois;
>
>     I suspect that there are several members of the Order that would be
> more than willing to help.  Of course once two or three of us offer to help
> the others will leave you alone so as not to overwhelm you.  There are also
> some of us that are at home during the day and have nothing better to do
> than check our email :)
>

>     That said, how may I be of help?
>

> Don Sebastian Frobishire, CAO
> Elfsea Hospitaler