[Ansteorra-archery] Vivat Lord Griffin Fane of Eldern Hills!

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:47:54 PDT 2012

Ansteorran Archers, Greetings!

I would like to give word fame to Lord Griffin Fane of Eldern Hills for his
great job in
conducting the Royal Rounds and the fun shoots at the Samhain Event. We
Archers
had a great deal of fun shooting the "Greek" target, RR, and the turnstile
Royal
Huntsman target. It was none other than "He", Lord Griffin, that caused the
final
and absolute demise of the turnstile target. After placing many arrows into
the shield
faces, and with great accuracy, he finished it off. Well done my Lord!

For a GREAT time on the Archery field at Samhain, I say Vivat! to Lord
Griffin Fane!

Lord Francois de Lions,
Bonwicke