[Ansteorra-archery] Vivat Lord Griffin Fane of Eldern Hills!

Joey xferdesk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 18:00:32 PDT 2012

Francois,
It is archers like you, with such ambition, that inspire a barony to rekindle its love and interest in the sport. Hearing of these efforts over the last few months and seeing all the questions you would ask, getting authorized as a marshal and traveling great distances to compete with others has truly inspired me. I was honored to stand on that field to compete with you. It was truly a privilege to marshal the fun shoot and record the royal rounds for everyone that participated. If there is anything that I can do in the future, please ask. Thank you again for attending our Samhain event, I had a great time.

And thank you to Donnchadh Beag Mac Griogair for your service as our Royal Huntsman and putting together a challenging and fun shoot to decide our new/old Royal Huntsman, Samuel Ap Dewi.