[Ansteorra-archery] marshaling

Matt Haun matt_haun at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 21:59:58 PDT 2012

hi my real name is matthew haun my sca is cathail campbell of glaslyn i am interested in becomeing an archery marshal both for target and combat. i've got the marshals handbook and have been studying hard but i'd like to know what if anything else i need to do or should do. i've got my target equimpment but i still need a few peices for my heavy kit. i hope to be authorized in nov at B.A.M. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.