[Ansteorra-archery] marshaling

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Wed Sep 26 07:08:48 PDT 2012

Hey,
     Sounds like you've gotten off to a good start. You might want to
contact the Central Region Missle Marshals, names and contact in the back
of the Black Star or  online under the kingdon website. They should be able
to give you any information other than whats in the handbooks. Also you
will need to set up a time to get authorized. Don't want to wait until the
weekend of BAM to do it. So many things to see and do, so little time.

Griffin

                                                         Archery
Marshal of Emerald Keep