[Ansteorra-archery] marshaling

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 07:47:27 PDT 2012

Morning Cathail, I'm currently inactive but I'll be glad to assist you
as best as my limited vision allows to get ready.  I live in Steppes
so that is not too far away from you.  I likely shall be inactive until
sometime in November and shall not be able to do authorizations
until both my vision and marshalate card are restored.  That probably
won't be in time for BAM but with some luck maybe we can find
someone whom can complete the job there!

Email is difficult for me to read so I'll send you my phone number.

Regards,

Ironwyrm