[Ansteorra-archery] Target Archery Marshal Authorization

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 08:28:38 PDT 2012

Greetings Archers!

I have a question for any/all authorizing target archery marshals in the Kingdom.   I currently live in Bonwicke, and there is a very strong archery population here, but no local marshal.  I would like to get authorized as a target archery marshal so that I can help further the archery program here.  That being said, are there any authorizing target archery marshals who would be willing to run a target archery marshal authorization?  If so, will you contact me privately so that we can try to find a time/place that will work?

kolfinna