[Ansteorra-archery] Children's Archery

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 30 14:22:03 PDT 2013

greetings

while you have some valid points, you also missed one, if the local archers and the " big name " archers look down on or refuse to participate in royal rounds, then the archers learning to shoot, or trying to improve, will in many cases also look down on and not participate in royal rounds : /
( if your teachers and your heroes don't like it , it must be bad )

just a thought.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur