[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds at Events

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:31:54 PDT 2013

I personally think that is what is needed, and I think it should be
once every 3 months if possible. We are going to need
to walk the path of the Royals for them to buy into this. If nothing
else we could always do a Pennsic Pity Party. Presently
we here in Bonwicke are doing an inter-kingdom practice during pennsic
for the express purpose of RR/IKAC more archery
for everyone. So, I am in. Who else?

Francois