[Ansteorra-archery] New Southern Archery Marshal and Quarterly Report Reminder

Amber Bayles servalgoshawk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 15:46:00 PDT 2013

Greetings, archers! I have been selected as the new Southern Regional Missile Marshal and am in the process of getting myself organized for this office, so bear with me for a bit as I get things settled. I look forward to encouraging and supporting the archery community as a regional marshal.

First off, quarterly reports are due for branch marshals at the end of this month, August 31st! Even if your group has had no archery activity this quarter, send a report that says so. At-large marshals do not need to report unless they have run an official practice not reported by the branch marshal or have anything else they need to report.

Secondly, I need to update my personal list of the Southern Region's missile marshals. If you are a missile marshal, please send me the following information.
SCA name
Preferred email address
Authorizations (combat archery, target archery, thrown weapons, siege)

Local group

If anyone in the Southern Region is interested in becoming an archery marshal, please feel free to contact me so that I can point you in the right direction.

-Faolan MacCairbre
Southern Regional Archery Marshal