[Ansteorra-archery] Archery as a Peer area under A&S.

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:27:55 PDT 2013

If you wish, I can can help you expand your skill set. Siege is something for everyone. An archery range is about big enough for siege so after your shoots, open it for the big toys. Also, Getting the local "PTB" to play with a trebuchet isnt as hard as all that.

That goes for anyone. A traction treb isnt all that hard to make and they are a big draw at demos as well as a lot of fun at gulf and BAM.  Miguel de la trebuchet has a ballista design that is tried and true for those with a crossbow bent.

Any questions?  Email me

Karl Thorgeirsson
Deputy Missile Marshal
In charge of Siege