[Ansteorra-archery] Can a Period Royal Round be counted as a open Royal Round also?

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:27:36 PDT 2013

You don't have to be using different targets - you can use the standard
target for the period royal round, you just have to remember the different
scoring zones.

Asbiorn

On 8 May 2013 12:16, Ledonna Mcgowan <ledmcgowan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aren't you shooting at different targets too?
>
> Delphina
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Since they are scored differently you must declare before you shoot if
>> you are shooting Period or Open. Open has scoring of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Period
>> has scoring of 8, 4, 2.
>>
>> Vincenti
>>

>> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Frank Schalles <
>> francisschalles at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Archers!
>>>
>>> If I shoot a Royal Rounds with a period handbow and arrows, can I use
>>> that score for both
>>> an open and period score, or must I chose one or the other?
>>>
>>> What say you? Am I required to declare prior to shooting or can I pick
>>> which category I want after I shoot?
>>>
>>> Yours In Service,
>>> Ld. Francois de Lions,
>>> Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra

Ecce Eduardus ursus scalis nunc tump-tump-tump occipite gradus pulsante,
post Christophorum Robinum descendens.

A. A. Milne, trans. Alexander Lenard - Winne Ille Pu