[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed May 29 12:07:01 PDT 2013

So now both of your are right:-)

I do not see that there is really an issue to deal with regarding the
archers, But the ability to make us more visible to the spectators, nobles,
and royalty is something to consider. Archery participation and support is
so much different now than it was even 6 or 7 years ago it is amazing. So
any opportunity we get to make us stand out more or to make us more in line
with the other marshalette activities has to be given serious consideration.

In the last 13 years there have been a total of 29 Arc d'Ors made, 9 of
those have been in the last 3 years! There have also been a number of
King's Archers given and Talons so our efforts are being noticed.

So for those reasons I think it is a good idea to test it and see what
happens.

Vincenti