[Ansteorra-archery] Marshal Sash Idea

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:01:21 PDT 2013

Wearing them is not a problem. Excepting HL Vincenti's concerns, and
any Heraldic issues, I am supporting the idea,
and shall start wearing them at the next shoot. This could also be
considered an A&S project for your local group.

Ld Francois de Lions,
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra
Deputy Archery Marshal Central Region