[Ansteorra-archery] New participant inquiry

Kayla Jade Foster kaylajadefoster at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:46:55 PST 2014

Greetings all!My boyfriend and I have just joined the local SCA group (Steppes). He has started to engage in the heavy combat, and I am interested in joining the archery group. I would love to know when and where there are local practices or meet and greets so I may come, watch, learn and see if it's the right fit for me. I hope to hear from you soon, thank you!

Kayla Jade FosterProduction Stage Manager
Theatre Arlington"Doubt: A Parable"817-614-1990KaylaJadeFoster at hotmail.com