[Ansteorra-archery] New participant inquiry

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 28 16:40:19 PST 2014

Kayla;

     We have an Archery Practice in Elfsea (Ft Worth) on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of each month.  We are at Sokol Hall, Ft. Worth,(please google same for directions) from 1p-5p.  We have loaner gear and all are welcome.  We hope to see you there.

Master Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea
Archery Marshal-at-Large