[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] certicication question

Oscar Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:41:55 PDT 2001

Greeting,

  If I get anything wrong here, please correct me.  If you are already
warranted you can go back to Chirurgeoning with a updated certs & you may
have to be "observed" by a master or regional chirurgeon.  I really comes
down to how long will you be out?  If it's a short period, it really
shouldn't take much to get you re-warranted.  The biggest thing about the
warranting is keeping up on your certs & membership.  Like I said though, I
may be wrong & it may be decided by the Kingdom Chirurgeon at that time that
you return to the Chirurgeonate.

Croaker

"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of
sprit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.  Whatever
befalls the Earth befalls the sons of Earth."
Chief Seattle of the Suwamish Tribe from a letter to President Franklin
Pierce