[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New forms

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 22 08:04:32 PST 2002

I have updated the Ansteorran Chirurgeon's web pages with new copies of the forms. As before, they are in PDF format. If you don't have an Acrobat Reader (or need a newer one - the current version is 5.0), go to www.adobe.com . These are the new forms from Friar Galen. The event report and incident forms are changed to gather the information he needs for reporting to the BOD. The apprentice application and evaluation forms are changed to get the information I need to manage warranting and report to Friar Galen.

You can get the new forms at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon . Note some of them are two pages. If possible, print them as two sided (print one side, turn the output over and reinsert it into the printer, and print the other side). Otherwise, just staple or otherwise connect them.

In service
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra