[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] The value of additional knowledge

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 06:37:42 PST 2002

Thank You Caelin for your post.

I myself am a EMT-Paramedic.... the fact that I have this knowledge does not
show liability to the SCA. As a chirurgeon, you only operate in a first aid
capablity. This is the law of the chirurgeonate. The fact one has additional
training does not make them dangerous just more knowledgable. The fact Caelin
is a wonderful chirurgeon will not change because he becomes an EMT.

Thank you dear sir, I apprecaiate the post and the chance you gave to show
that I can be a valuable member of the chirurgeonate.

Lady Caley of Lancashire
mka Penny Engelking EMT-Paramedic