[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] WinterKingdom training

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at usa.xerox.com
Mon Jul 14 12:41:34 PDT 2003

At Ainar's request, I have scheduled a first aid/CPR training session in the
Northern region during WinterKingdom. Though he is the sponsor, he is also
the hosting Baron of the event and will not be able to teach much. All
instructors who wish to teach please go to the training pulldown inside the
"online" tab on the Kingdom Chirurgeonate web page and add your name.

If anyone wants to attend the session (and I hope a lot of you do), then go
to the training pulldown inside the "online" tab, select WinterKingdom and
then Register. The data will be filled in from your Chirurgeon record. If
you go through the "training" tab, you will have to fill in all the data
yourself.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra