[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Requirement to work at least one event per 12 months

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at usa.xerox.com
Mon Jul 14 12:33:35 PDT 2003

Chirurgeons of Ansteorra,

There is a little known requirement from the Society Chirurgeonate that all
Chirurgeons must work at least one event every 12 months or send a report to
the Kingdom Chirurgeon stating why that was not possible. Failure to do this
can result in losing your warrant. This is little known because we did not
have the tools to track it. Guess what! We now have such tools.

When you have time, you might go to
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon, choose "online", then select
your name from the pulldowns. At the bottom of your information page is a
list of events in the system where we show you worked. If that is not
correct and the event already exists, then add yourself to the event. If the
event is not in the system, then create the event and add in yourself and
anyone else you remember working the event. Please get the CIC in. If you
were the only Chirurgeon present and working, then you were the CIC. If
there were any incidents worked, add them.

If you are an Apprentice, you may not change or create events, so get a
Journeyman or Master to do it for you. Hopefully, one who was there and can
write up an Apprentice Evaluation for you.

You can always go to the "reports" area and see how many events you worked
in the last 12 months (and see everyone else's count also). You can see at a
glance who is certed and who's certs new renewal. If you need renewal, check
out the "training" area (if you use the pulldown within "online" when you
"register" it will automatically fill in the data from your Chirurgeon
record).

By the way, if you don't know your password and id and have not yet changed
the password, it should be two initials of your mundane name for the ID and
two (capitalized) initials of your mundane name followed by your zip code
for the password. Please change your password as soon as possible. If that
does not work, contact me and I will set up a new id/password for you.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra