[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] War Lord Chirurgeonate.

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 21:45:10 PDT 2004

Let me be the first to announce Lady Lorraine Frasier and Lady Annalsis (sp?)
as the newest Journeyman Chirurgeons in the Coastal Region made this weekend
at Stargate Baronial! Congrats NEW JOURNEYMEN!!!!! Equestrian is covered when
we know these two will be present. I should know .... I have seen these two in
action at Gulf. They got it. They really got it. Poor suckers! I mean ....
Well, done ladies, welcome to the twisted (yeah ... that's twisted ankles,
shoulders, knees, and wrists ).

Hugs,
Caley