[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Upcoming events

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 5 06:47:05 PDT 2004

Caley, m'luv, if you want the job, far as I'm concerned, you've got it!
I'll be there to help you if at all possible.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross