[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Upcoming events

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 06:57:27 PDT 2004

As Long as I get to work with you ,I don't care ...I always learn something "New" when I work with you anyway,,so ...Let me know what you need me do .....see you at Stargate...Kandyce

Medicfem at aol.com wrote:I am asking those who plan to make crown tourney in Raven's Fort first weekend in May, if there is no objections ... I would like to CIC this event. Anyone have their heart set on CIC-ing Crown? My local group does not have another event til October. Let me know.

Caley

Kandyce of Oakcliff