[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Chirurgeons' Tourney

Thaine Briscoe rurikthered at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 19:40:32 PDT 2004

I do see your point (quick, somebody PARRY that), but my understanding of
those would id that they did not always die quickly, like they would on the
chivalric side but often time linger (sometimes for days) and therefore
would be in need of our services during that time. Also, since our "art"
many times during the better part of the period we study, the prescribed
treatment was a "blood letting", so a first blood tournament would also seem
appropriate to the Sponsorship of the Chirurgeonate.

Rurik

My "Repose" on the subject