[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Chirurgeons' Tourney

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 19:53:57 PDT 2004

Hmmm.  So the first guy wounded is out?  Wouldn't that make for a pretty
short tourney?  Or is that what you're after?

Grinning,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross