[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] "Scenario" Class

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 11:07:43 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

I have a request to make.  Several of you work in the Emergency care
field, and some have seen some truly interesting cases as Chirurgeons.
As you know, we occasionally run a 'Scenarios' class in the Chirurgeon
Training stuff.  Well, I need fresh material.  So, if anyone has a
'good', challenging case, please write it up and send it to me - and
we'll use it in the class.

in gratitude,

Gerita
with DKC/T hat on.

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)