[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Round Table

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 18:43:52 PDT 2004

Greetings, weary warriors!

Just a quick message:  Round Table is a matter of days away, and I seek
those who would teach our First Aid/CPR course.  So far, there are not
many signed up, but it never hurts to staff up just in case.  Please
contact me - soon!

Gerita
tired DKC/T

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)