[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: [Afty] Working with good folks...

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 09:38:11 PDT 2004

This is a forward and I have highlighted the sections that apply to us.
Sir Kief has been around a long time and does not give out his praise lightly. And if you messed up he will let ya know.

And I do need to let all in the chirurgeonate & WB Guild know that I as KC received my accolades on the wonderful job done by ya''ll form many sources all the way up to TRM (both outgoing & incoming) and even Her RM from the East.

I could not have asked for better work out of the chirurgeonate/WB Guild then ya'll gave.
ViVat!! Ya'll make my work as KC both easy and fun.

Arkell