[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] King's Round Table

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 12:50:06 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

We have enough individuals signed up to teach the First Aid/CPR class.
Caelin is leading, Crandall may co-teach.  Who else will be there??

In the 103 classroom, we need to do a little shuffling to get Raimond
into the 9 a.m. slot he needs. We only have one individual signed up for
Vital Signs/Scenarios, and CIC.  None of the other classes has anyone at
all.

So:  Please, please, please:  sign up Now for what you want to take.
Put class names into the comment section of the sign-up screen so we
know which classes to cancel out.  We need a minimum of 5 warm bodies in
a class to hold it. I cannot drag teachers from around the Kingdom to
teach classes smaller than that.  Friday, I'll cut classes that don't
'make', and try to make other arrangements with the singletons that want
them.

Ever in service,
gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)