[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Warlord - New RV camping rules...

Chris Lastovica chrisl at vvm.com
Mon May 3 07:34:43 PDT 2004

That is going to be a lot for AAA if we have to pay for 5 days that is
an extra $100.

Gavin

Greetings everyone.  There has been a change to RV camping at Warlord.

The City of Canton has mandated that all reserved RV sites be assessed a
$20.00 a night fee.  One night is defined as coming to the site at any
time during the day, then must vacate by noon the following day.

Per the Canton representative, this is not negotiable.

Please contact me to reserve your site - 214-485-1593 or 214-284-8855.

YIS
Lady Kathryn

(Please - no shooting the messenger)