[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: Bordormarch Melees

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 08:19:53 PDT 2004

kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:37:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: kandace harris
Subject: Bordormarch Melees
To: Susan Delk , Richard Hall

To the Chirurgeon and Waterbearers ....I just got back from our Populace meeting and the Autocrat wants to know how many of you'll will be there...this is a four day Event ( look in your Black Star). I CAN NOT do it by myself...PLEASE come help and have fun all at the same time....Would you please E-mail me and let me know thetexladi at sbcglobal.net .Looking forward to seeing you'll there...It's going to be Good ! ! ! ...Thank you so Much...In Service Always...Kandyce...

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...HLy.Kandyce of Oakcliff