[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Bordermarch

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 04:21:13 PDT 2004

Thanks for the info. I have emailed the fair Lady and said
that I will be there on Friday evening and can help her,
especially since it is my job!  Heh, heh! I think that some
of the Scarlet Sisters will also be there. I had contacted
the waterbearer of the Barony previously also to lend a
hand and get contact info. from him. I am compiling a
contact list of all coastal region waterbearers just for
this reason, to make sure that they have events covered
etc. Some still have not contacted me. I will ask again of
the Seneschals of the various areas. In Service, Lady Giovanna