[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] The Big Move

Chris Lastovica chrisl at vvm.com
Mon Oct 11 11:14:34 PDT 2004

Well the move is over. I am now the official keeper of Caley's Stuff
(and cat).  Two weekends of boxing lifting toting and cleaning and we
are done.  Now all we need to do is unpack.  We where a little late
getting started this weekend, on the drive to corpus Caley noticed a
considerable leak from under the Suburban so we made it to an AutoZone
in Georgetown and I diagnosed it as a bad water pump.  So after three
hours of wrenching and a broken hand we were back on the road to Corpus
arriving at 4 am!!!!
Gavin