[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] The Big Move

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Oct 11 12:21:17 PDT 2004

Congratulations to you!!!

We're moving 10/22-24 at long last.  We're so excited to get out of this
tumble-down cottage and into a house that we're packing like towering
fools - having to unpack things we really really need that were packed
days before!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross