[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: New Handbook

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Oct 1 12:34:37 PDT 2004

AND To HL Caelin, who has taken my computer-generated scribble and made
it useable for the website.

AND to Mistress Rosalia, who ably assisted in that scribbling.

Without these two, the "VIVAT Mona Gerita" would not be possible.

in service,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross