[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Biography feature on www.chirurgeon.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Apr 23 13:06:16 PDT 2005

The biography input and display is ready for use on www.chirurgeon.net.

To enter your biography, go to the Online tab (you will have to have an ID
and PW to get in) and select your SCA name in the Chirurgeon pulldown. Write
as much or as little as you like in the Biography section. Then push the
Modify button at the bottom.

To view existing biographies (currently only Galen and me), go to the Online
tab (you will have to have an ID and PW to get in) and select the SCA name
of someone in the Biography pulldown. Once you get there you can press the
Next or Previous buttons to wander through the available biographies in
order by SCA name or you can press the Back to Online button.

I have code to show the languages spoken on this page also, but there is a
bug in the Perl CGI.pm module I'm fighting.

If you want an ID and password, please send me (* items are required)
    *SCA Name
    *Kingdom
    *Modern Name
    *email address

After you get your ID/PW, please fill in whatever fields you desire (some
can only be filled in by the KC or a Deputy KC - guild status, for
instance).

In service,
Caelin on Andrede