[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Resignation

Donna S. Mallory, CPA DSMallory at waymark.net
Thu Sep 22 09:30:36 PDT 2005

Unto the Chirurgeonate of the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

It is with much sadness that I resign from the Chirurgeonate effective
immediately due to continuing health and other mundane issues.

I wish only the best for those I have come to love and respect during my
service.  I have been privileged beyond all expectations to serve with you
in rendering aid whether for a tiny band aid, comfort for half frozen young
warriors, or life threatening emergencies.  Know that my life is much richer
for having known and served with you.

Anne the Spinster