[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Coastal Regional Chirurgeon steps down

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 09:26:20 PST 2006

Greetings, Chirurgeons!

    It is with sadness that I must announce that Lady Godise Davidesdohtor is stepping down as Coastal Regional Chirurgeon as of today.  Therefore, this office is now up for bid.  Please send your Ansteorran Officer's application and copies of your first aid, CPR, membership card, and driver's license to me if you are interested in this position.  I will accept scans or hard (paper) copies.
    When you see Lady Godise, please thank her for her service to the Coastal Region.

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
KC