[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Interested in becoming apprentice

kmwalkerrn@netscape.net kmwalkerrn at netscape.net
Thu Jun 8 06:29:37 PDT 2006

I am new to the SCA and would like to apply to become an apprentice chirurgeon.   But I am having trouble finding the address to send the application and my credentials to.  I have looked on the website in vain to find a mailing address and when I sent an email to the link given for the Kingdom Chirurgeon it was sent back as undeliverable.  Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Kathy Walker
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com