[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Mail list question and ER maps question.

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 06:31:39 PDT 2006

The KC runs the Ansteorra-chirurgeon on the Ansteorra server.  I also think to have two is kinda silly, but probably one was there before the other and never got transferred/deleted.  I just want our chirurgeons to be able to get the info they need, network, get help for events, etc. in whatever way that is efficient for everyone.

Genevieve