[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] GW Dispatch Volunteer

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 10:46:38 PST 2007

Have you had a non-chirurgeon ask what we do?
We have the perfect opportunity to participate in
the volunteer activities at Gulf War and create
new contacts outside of the chirurgeonate.
There will be two four-hour shifts at Chirurgeon
Point for dispatch operator. 8am-noon, noon-4pm
Chirurgeon knowledge not needed, but basic radio
operation and being familiar with GW camps a
plus.
Tell your friends, support your War.

Crandall, GW Chirurgeon Dispatch Coordinator