[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Training opportunities

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 10:03:45 PST 2007

    Also , one thing to concider, is that in the S.C.A. we deal with different types of injuries. We go into more of those injuries as well and ...you're right ...our training is alot more funner ! ! !

   Kandyce

betta <ladylisabetta at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Alasdair,
yes you can go to non sca like the red cross, but take it from someone who has done that in the past a) the classes are not as run
b) they are much more pricey then the ones held by the sca

Lisabetta

Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:  Thank you. I understand I can go to outside organizations. That is why I was asking if there were any planned classes so I can do that if necessary. I just would rather go to on held by an SCA member if I had a choice.

As for the area I play in, I am in Steppes. It is not immediately pressing. My certs are good till just past mid-May so I have a little bit of time to plan. I just did not want to wait till the very last minute.

Alasdair

                  It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important to be nice...Ldy, Kandyce of Oakclyffe

  You see, in the final Analysis,...
  It was never between you and them...

                                      It's between You and God...