[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Warrent list

Kingdom Chirurgeon kingdom at chirurgeon.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 24 09:13:34 PST 2013

Greetings Fellow fleams,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have the following people current on
our chirurgeon roster. The roster will be submitted this weekend for the
Crown's approval. If you dont see your name, its because we have not
received some papaerwork from you!

Thank you for your continued service,

Caley

Kingdom Chirurgeon

Alfred Huddlestone
 Robert Carmichael  Kelly MacGregor  Arabella Alaine  Ainar Magnusson  Aingeal
Mac an Ghabann  Adelaide de Ruthven  Gavin MacGiolla Rau  Enoch Crandall
macCranon  Isabelot de Forens  Andrewe Bawldwyn  Moira Lindsay  Rhys ab
Idwal  Julie of Howden  Aurelia Yverneau  Marie de Meaux  Debora of
Lemburg  Christopher
St. John  Thorgeir   Mihil Von Brandenburg  Michel Mac Donnachaid  Loemax
de Sonna  Maria Donald of Wind..  Dietrich Wyss

Cynthia of Gates Edge