[Ansteorra-marshals] Howdy

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Jul 1 16:51:51 PDT 2011

Greetings Vincenti.

What you suggest can be done without waiting for changes to the
authorization form itself. Just create an authorization checklist and start
using it. Hand it out to others and get their feedback. This can be very
useful to help the authorizing marshal to remember to cover all the bases. I
created just such a checklist for rapier years ago and I still see it in use
from time to time. I have even seen it used outside this kingdom.

Ya know, I should probably update that rapier checklist and put it online
somewhere.

Christian Doré