[Ansteorra-marshals] Time Limits On Authorization

Gene Hosey genehosey at icloud.com
Fri Jul 24 19:56:58 PDT 2015

I was put on this list because I am an Authorizing Marshal, thanks!

But, my Marshal Authorization expired, a long time ago.

I figured no big deal as my Authorizing Marshal Authorization would expire as well.

But it is looking like that is not the way the system is set up. I do get "do not reply" notices about having one without the other but that is all.

So the question is "Do Authorizing Marshal Privileges expire like everything else on the fighter card?"

If not, why not?

Hosey

Sent from my iPhone